Monday, December 21, 2009

Cashbaq - Save money shopping online

One of my favorite ways to save money online while I shop is with these places, like Cashbaq.com, that gives you a rebate when you shop.

The way it works is this: You sign up at Cashbaq.com. Then when you ready to shop click on the links through their site to your favorite online stores and your done! You get a percentage back of how ever much you spend. Each store will have a different percentage amount it will give back but it's an easy way to save money whenever you shop online.

I have been using Cashbaq for over a year now and am very happy with their service. What's also great is that will give you $5 just to sign up. That's right, $5 free. I can tell you that I got my $5 and everything else they have owed me. It's especially a great and invaluable site during Christmas.

I highly recommend joining Cashbaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment